AtlanFlow ADS Pipe
ADS N12 HDPE Pipe offers a dual wall structure with a corrugated outer wall and smooth inner wall, engineered from high density polyethylene (HDPE).
The AtlanFlow ADS Pipe is a light, strong and durable stormwater drainage pipe. It requires low cover and is hydraulically efficient with superior performance in gravity-ﬂow drainage applications.
- Mine sites
- Civil stormwater
- Stormwater reuse
ADS Pipe Features
- Supports AS5100.2 highway and railway loads.
- Low cover (300mm min) and deep burial installations – 25% higher long term modulus than PE 100
- Better polymer allows less material to be used to carry AS5100.2 live loads safely long term
- Expert government structural and material engineers independently audit ADS HDPE pipe and set polymer long term modulus values.
- Installation and design in accordance with AS2566
- Low manning’s due to smooth polyethylene interior
- Excellent abrasion and chemical resistance
- Light weight and robust and easy to install
- No bell hole dig required due to constant outside diameter along the joint
- Wide range of sizes
- 100-year life span
There is a wide range of ADS fittings to suit the ADS N12 HDPE pipe range. Long pipe lengths and easy to use couplers make installation quick and easy.
The injection moulded and fabricated bends, tees, wyes, couplers and assorted fittings provide an efficient and cost-effective installation solution.
Our design package can assist with the structural and hydraulic design of pipes in accordance with the AS5100.2 and AS2566.1 standards.
The design life in typical road or rail applications is over 50 years and this is accounted for using appropriate design reduction factors. Please contact your local branch for more details on our design software.