AtlanChamber is our comprehensive system of chambered OSD solutions – which includes modular arches, geofabric & liner technology, and our unwavering commitment to customer service and design assistance. This includes Atlan’s provision of Hydrostor, ADS StormTech, & ecoAID arch systems Australia wide.
- Shopping centre car parks
- Commercial and industrial sites
- Recreational grounds and sportsfields
- Stormwater harvesting
- Bioretention and infiltration
Interactive 3D Drawing
The AtlanChamber is an open bottomed, high-density polyethylene infiltration chamber for subsurface retention or detention of storm water runoff. It provides an environmentally progressive and technologically advanced storage and pollutant removal solution – yet it is more cost-effective and requires less maintenance than other types of underground stormwater management systems.
The AtlanChamber reduces nutrient and other pollutant loadings by taking advantage of the natural biological and physical properties of the soil, directly comparable to the functions of a septic drain field. It also recharges groundwater drinking supplies, while concurrently helping to maintain base flow to streams, wetlands, lakes, and ponds, and to counter saltwater intrusion.
- Large capacity to fit tight footprints
- Robust continuous true elliptical arch design
- Integrated handles
- Open chamber design
- Environmentally progressive, technologically advanced storage and pollutant removal solution
- Efficient installation
- The side-portal feed provides greater flexibility in engineering and hydraulic design, eliminating circuitous routing of feed pipes from inlet structures to entry point of a header pipe
- Open infiltrative surface area
- Replicates pre-construction hydrology
- High density polypropylene