AtlanVault is our range of precast concrete OSD tanks, proudly manufactured at Atlan’s own production facility.
The AtlanVault utilises the latest engineering, with precast technologies, including 50MPa concrete and a variety of reinforcement to enhance structural strength. The AtlanVault delivers a truck trafficable concrete on-site stormwater detention tank solution that is optimised in design to achieve the best freight to site efficiencies.
- Flexibility in footprint design for optimum OSD tank layouts
- Flexible heights to suit site levels
- Truck trafficable. Delivered to site cured to 50MPa. The OSD tanks can be installed, backfilled and trafficable immediately, maintaining sites accessibility.
- Modules do not rely on stone backfill for stormwater storage or support, so there are smaller excavations and less spoil to dispose of compared to other systems.
- Units are delivered to site to meet clients cranes and are generally installed immediately. This is no onsite storage of modules required so on-site space is optimised.
- AtlanFilter cartridges can be design into this system so water quality outcomes can be achieved without additional separate tanks.
The AtlanVault can be arranged in a modular configuration to achieve small to very large onsite detention tank (OSD tank) requirements with flexibility in footprint design.
It is a robust solution for on-site stormwater detention tank requirements, typically installed under carparks in commercial premises, or common driveways in multi-unit developments.
The AtlanVault is selected for its easy access for maintenance, strong traffic rating, simple installation protocol and ability for large volumes of on-site stormwater detention to be installed in a single day and truck trafficable immediately.
The AtlanVault is used to provide a under driveway trafficable solution to house filter cartridges maximising the useable space of a development.