Triceptor is a combination of the Flowceptor and Spillceptor functions and features in the one treatment device. The benefit of the Triceptor is that with one treatment device you can treat both the high and low risk areas of a catchment.
The Triceptor has the hydrocarbon spill containment function of the Spillceptor whilst also incorporating the treatment quality and high flow bypass functions of the Flowceptor.
- Car Parks
- Shopping Centres
- Highways & Transport Corridors
- Airport Aprons & Tarmacs
- Service Stations
- Re-Fuelling Areas
- Substations & Switchyards
- Asphalt Plants
- Recycling Yards
- The functions and features of the Stormceptor and Puraceptor in one device
- Treat both the high and low risk areas of a catchment
- Hydrocarbon spill containment function
- High flow bypass functions
- Quality Treatment