After many years publishing The Flow Magazine, with our rebrand to Atlan we have also refreshed our industry magazine identity. We are proud to introduce our “Joy in Water” Magazine. Aside from a slightly new identity it is filled with the same engaging articles you’ve come to know and love.
Highlights for issue 9 include:
- Atlan Stormwater: Protector of the Oceans
- Twin Vortceptors at Cranbourne: Water Quality Outcomes & Gross Pollutant Capture
- Floating Treatment Wetlands: An Innovative Path to Sustainable Treatment and Thriving Habitats
- Saving Strata Costs with Bioretention Maintenance
- 5 Warning Signs: Your Bioretention Needs Maintenance
- Cleaning Up Lakeside in Springfield
Please take a moment to browse. Enjoy!